Valentines Day Nail Art

Yes, another valentine-related post in a row. I apologize. But I came up with this idea in the middle of the night (yup thats how my brain works), and I randomly decided to make a post about it. I'll say it now, excuse my bad photography, I literally did do this in the middle of the night.

Here is the design:


Start off by painting your entire nail your base color. I chose black as mine.


Then I took a piece of tape and cut a heart out of the middle with a heart hole puncher. If you do not have one, fold the piece of tape in half (make sure the sticky sides aren't the ones touching) and cut half a heart out in the middle.


Paint over the space with your heart color.


When you take the tape off, you should have a cute heart. Go ahead and put dots around the outside of the heart in a contrasting color.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Flower RIng

DIY Harry Potter sharpie mug

Avoiding the Dreaded "Freshman 15"